Looking for something simple yet fun for your next dinner party? How about a customized murder mystery kit? In partnership with Baskets By Frankie Lynn, the Thunderville Laser Shop offers a customizable murder mystery kit in a box.
What is in the kit?
- Laser engraved box with laser cut foam inserts holding kit components.
- Customizable skit with character backstories and clues to the culprit of the evening.
- Customizable name tags for all the characters (i.e., dinner guests).
- Laser engraved and cut wooden puzzle with pieces pointing to the guilty party.
How does it work?
- We can't give away all the secrets of the mystery but it suffices to say that the included script will guide the dinner hosts through the entire series of phased events, from guest arrival to staging the murder scene to finally discovering the motivation behind the dastardly deed.
How many guests can participate and long does the myster take?
- The entire event averages about an hour, but is fun for all involved.
- The optimal number of guests ranges from 8 to 12 people, but is usually centered around couples. So 4 to 6 couples is ideal.
How do I order and how much does it cost?
- The cost will vary between $75 to $90 depending on the level of customization. After our collaboration on customizations & personalization, we will mutually agree on the final price and send you an invoice for payment.
- To get started, just fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page and we will contact you.
- We will ask you a series of questions allowing us to customize your kit. We may also ask for some pictures to include as part of the puzzle.
- Total turn around time from order to delivery takes about 3 to 4 days.